Whereas the last couple of years, NIBA Convention has been about the future of insurance broking, in 2017 we are concentrating on the here and now.
This means that it will be chock full of information that you can take back to your brokerage and put into practice immediately – whether you are a young professional, mid-career broker, principal or senior executive.
In general, the topics include:
- The market – What are the factors to look out for; Broking in a hard market; Extreme weather events; Vero SME index
- Insurance – Building relationships with insurers; Brokers as trusted advisers
- Disruption – Emerging risks; Technology, cyber, digital and social media; Remaining relevant to clients; the New Payments Platform
- Compliance – Regulations; Code of Practice
- Your clients – Developing relationships; Providing value; Negotiation skills
- Your business, your profession – Career progression; Starting a brokerage; Succession planning, and everything in-between.
Check out some of our confirmed speakers here.