At this year’s NIBA Convention, up to 24 CPD accreditation points are available.
The maximum points available are:
- Full Delegates: 24 points
- Day Delegate: 7.5 points
- NIBA Expo Visitor: 2 points
Up to 12 CPD points
Convention Sessions have been evaluated by NIBA and appropriate ratings have been allocated. Rated Convention Sessions can contribute towards your 2017 CPD points.
Attend all sessions on Monday and Tuesday to receive 11 points (points breakdown available in the program).
Attend the Sunday Workshop to receive one point (note that booking is required and space is limited).
To have your points registered, make sure that you arrive to each session on time and either:
1) Have the QR code on your name badge scanned at the door, or
2) Use the QR Reader in the Convention App to scan the QR Code poster available at the entrance for each door. You must be logged into the App with your unique access code for this feature to be available.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have correctly scanned into each session. Points will not be awarded for late admissions.
Up to 4 CPD points
Up to four CPD points are available if you scan into the NIBA Expo at least once during each of the following times:
- Monday Morning: 08:00 – 11:59 (1 CPD point)
- Monday Afternoon: 12:00 – 18:30 (1 CPD point)
- Tuesday Morning: 08:00 – 11:59 (1 CPD point)
- Tuesday Afternoon: 12:00 – 15:30 (1 CPD point)
To receive CPD points, you must either:
1) Have the QR code on your name badge scanned at entrance to the NIBA Expo door during coffee breaks and lunch, or
2) Use the QR Reader in the Convention App to scan the QR Code available at the entrance at all other times. You must be logged into the App with your unique code for this feature to be available.
Up to 8 CPD points
The concurrent sessions will be recorded and available to all full delegates after the Convention to earn a maximum of eight additional CPD points.
Details will be issued to all full delegates after the Convention.